6 to 8 Servings
2 cups of rice- previously washed and dry.
2 cups of hot water or chicken broth
1 ½ teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of chicken seasoning of your choice
¼ of chopped onion
2 chopped cloves of garlic
The rice can be done on your Euro Cucina skillet or your 1.5 Liters Euro Cucina small pot- if you want to do it on your 1.5 Liter Euro Cucina pot reduce the amount of rice and the amount of water to 1 or 1 ½ cup.
Avoid peeking into the cookware or lifting the lid during the cooking process. The lid has been designed to prevent the over release of moister, therefore helps you to cook in no time.
- Preheat over medium heat or temperature your Euro Cucina skillet or 1.5 liter pot for about 2 minutes.
- Add the oil, then the rice, the onions and the garlic.
- Stir for 3 minutes until the rice is lightly toasted and golden.
- Once is done carefully pour the hot water or the chicken broth in and add the salt and the seasoning, stir it out for 30 seconds.
- Make sure that all the rice is complete covered with mixture. If it is not, just add a little more of the mixture or water until all the rice is complete cover. Do not exceed the amount of water.
- Cover up your Euro Cucina small pot with NOTHING else but the Euro Cucina cookware appropriate lid.
- Reduce the heat to low and wait 10 minutes or wait until the thermostat reads 80 degrees.
- Once the thermostat reads the right temperature turn off the heat, remove the Euro Cucina cookware from the burner, lift up the lid, and gently stir the rice.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if desired and enjoy it!
With Euro Cucina Cookware it is that simple!