Delicious Banana Pancake
- Preheat your Euro Cucina skillet over med/high heat or temperature with its lid on for about 2 minutes. Then immediately reduce the heat to low temperature or heat to keep a uniform temperature.
- In your Euro Cucina mixing bowl mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be a little lumpy.
- Melt a little butter or warm a little vegetable oil in the skillet to prevent sticking. Make sure that the butter or oil covers the entire surface of the skillet.
- Then pour or scoop batter onto the skillet; sing about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Place the lid on and let cook for 1 minute.
- By this time the pancakes bottoms should look browned and golden when you lift a corner. The edges should also be starting to look set, but the middle will still be loose.
- Sprinkle some fruit over the top of the pancakes as the first side cooks.
- Very gently and fairly slowly flip the pancake and put the lid back on and let it cook for 1 minute or until the pancake is lightly brown in both sides.
- Repeat the cooking process every time you make new pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup, honey, jam, or any extra toppings you'd like and ENJOY!!!